Reward & Fee


The jackpot is won when all four of the player's numbers match the jackpot number. If only two or three numbers are matched, the player will receive smaller rewards. The following ratios will be used to award the prizes:

  • 50% of the pool will be distributed equally to players who have 4 numbers matched

  • 20% of the pool will be distributed equally to players who have 3 numbers matched

  • 10% of the pool will be distributed equally to players who have 2 numbers matched

As a result, the overall payoff for the owners of winning tickets (with two, three, or four matched numbers) accounts for 80% of the prize pool, with the remaining 20% reserved for the subsequent round. In the event that there are no winners on a given day, the remainder of the prize pool will also be added up to the next day’s.

Initially, there will be 30,000 LMF available in the prize pool before the first round of Jackpot Lottery. This amount of tokens is extracted from the Ecosystem pool (See Token Allocation in Section 5 for more detail).

In addition, players with at least 1 number matched will have a chance to receive an NFT piece. The rarity of the piece will depend on the number of numbers matched. More details about the NFT collection are available in NFT.

Fee & tax

Participants must pay a negligible gas fee for the Solana network to participate in this game. For each transaction, this fee is 0.000005 SOL (approximately $0.001).

Additionally, the winner is required to pay a small tax to the Lamas Finance system (in LMF), equal to 5% of the reward. This tax will be split into two parts: 50% goes to Lamas Treasury and the remaining 50% is burned.

In the future, the ratio of tax to be burned and tax to be given to the treasury will be modified by governance voting. Additionally, users participating in staking on Lamas Finance will receive a reduction of this tax. This will be described in further detail in Tokenomics.

Last updated