Lamas Finance
Search
K

Vesting Plan

  • Team & Advisor: 6-month cliff, linear vest within the next 12 months
  • Marketing & Community: 20% distributed in the first 1 month, the rest 80% will be distributed in the upcoming events within 12 months (from TGE)
  • Listing & Liquidity: 10% at TGE for DEx listing, 90% reversed for upcoming DEx & CEx listing
  • Ecosystem: used for the game (fluctuating)
  • Lamas Treasury: used for yield & incentives
  • Private Sale: 10% at TGE, linear vest within the next 12 months
  • Public Sale: 40% at TGE, 60% linear vest within the next 2 months